Tiwa Savage escapes Kidnap attempt, suspects arrested
Popular singer , Tiwa Savage has confirmed escaping a security breach at her residence – widely reported online as a kidnap attempt.
The talented singer made the revelation on her Instagram handle via a statement signed by her management.
The statement reads: “Following recent reports online, we can confirm that on Thursday 13th April 2023 there was a major security breach at the residence of musician Tiwa Savage.
“A number of suspects were caught and are currently being held under investigation at Alagbon Police Station, Ikoyi.
Ms Savage and her family are safe and well.”
According to several media outlets who published the report earlier and quoted self-acclaimed investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, the singer’s new driver was alleged to have provided information about her movement known to his co-conspirators, but luckily for Tiwa Savage, all the people in the kidnap attempt have all been arrested and handed to the police.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa
- Iyabo Ojo slammed with ₦18M tax by Lagos Govt, she reacts
- Oluremi Tinubu steps into First Lady’s office
- Increase workers minimum wage to N200,000 – TUC tells FG
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike