Connect with us

Sports

‘To the world, we’re bringing it!’ – Anthony Joshua confirm his mega-fight with Tyson Fury will happen in June

Published

on

'To the world, we're bringing it!' - Anthony Joshua confirm his mega-fight with Tyson Fury will happen in June

Anthony Joshua has confirmed his highly anticipated undisputed showdown with Tyson Fury will take place in June.

The British-Nigerian boxer, 31, who defeated Kubrat Pulev in December, will place his WBC, WBA, WBO, and IBF belts on the line for the biggest British fight of all time.

“June should be the date,’ Joshua said during a JD Sports live stream on Sunday. ‘Trust me. For the fans, for the people that have been calling it on for many, many months.

‘Shoutout to Fury and his team as well, hungry go-getters, that’s what we are. UK stand up. And to the world, we’re bringing it.

‘I can’t wait. Undisputed.’

This comes after Joshua’s promoter Eddie Hearn assured fans that the fight is definitely on.

‘Tyson Fury’s gonna get his wish. We are in, we are in,’ he told Boxing Social last week.

‘Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. The undisputed king is going to be Anthony Joshua and this fight will happen.

‘This fight is on, trust me.’

Facebook Comments Box

ROYAL NEWS is recruiting. Click for details

  Copyright 2020 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.

Contact: info@royalnews.com.ng

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending