Transgender Buchi bagged an ambassadorial deal with a haircare brand, ALEXCHI LUXURY EMPIRE, barely a months after he clashed with the popular crossdresser, Bobrisky.
Buchi and Bobrisky were previously involved in an online clash after the former accused the latter of giving the trans-community a lousy name.
But he showed his excitement over the recent achievement as he shared some photos of the endorsement process.
“Wow! We are just getting started. Just in. Another brand just signed me as the Ambassador. I’m so excited and in a state of euphoria to announce that I’m the new brand ambassador for @alexchihairz. Congratulations to me.”
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy