Transgender Buchi bagged an ambassadorial deal with a haircare brand, ALEXCHI LUXURY EMPIRE, barely a months after he clashed with the popular crossdresser, Bobrisky.
Buchi and Bobrisky were previously involved in an online clash after the former accused the latter of giving the trans-community a lousy name.
But he showed his excitement over the recent achievement as he shared some photos of the endorsement process.
“Wow! We are just getting started. Just in. Another brand just signed me as the Ambassador. I’m so excited and in a state of euphoria to announce that I’m the new brand ambassador for @alexchihairz. Congratulations to me.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- JUST IN….. Buhari signs amended electoral bill into law
- FRSC warns motorists against impatience on Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway
- Monkeypox infection outbreak in UK, Germany, others
- 2023: Amaechi arrives Kwara, visits Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Defence Minister salutes Nigerian Airforce at 58 (PHOTOS)
- Zamfara Gov, Bello Matawalle urges traditional rulers to tackle insecurity
- 2023: Kogi delegates shock Ameachi after requesting Yahaya Bello to stepdown ambition
- KWACCIMA collaborates with EFCC for corrupt-free business environment
- NCoS Controller advises officers to show good character, be dedicated
- Education, short road to peace, freedom—NIREC