The University of Benin (UNIBEN), on Wednesday, said its post-direct entry (Post-UDE) admission screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session would hold between Dec. 14 and Dec. 16.
The UNIBEN Public Relations Officer, Dr Benedicta Ehanire, who disclosed this in a statement issued in Benin, said that the exercise would hold in designated centres within Ugbowo campus.
“The screening exercise will be conducted using the Computer-Based Test (CBT) mode.
“All candidates are expected to be seated latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise,” she said.
Ehanire further said that all applications should be made between Nov. 13 and Nov. 30, adding that candidates should have valid email accounts before commencing the application process.
She also urged the candidates to come to the screening centre with the NCDC-prescribed face masks and hand sanitiser, acknowledgement slip and screening invitation slip containing the screening schedule.
The public relations officer, however, said that candidates, who paid after the Nov. 30 deadline, would not be screened.
Contact: [email protected]
- Harry Akande dies at 77
- N100m not paid as ransom to secure release of Chinese — Association
- 18 dead after carbon monoxide leak in China coal mine – Report
- PWDs: CCD urges MDAs in Lagos State to fully implement disability laws
- Air Peace receives another aircraft from C-Check maintenance – Official
- Peace talks: Afghan national reconciliation council holds first meeting
- Ghanaians confident of peaceful general elections
- Ejike Oji wants state govts. to key into FP programmes, develop plan
- Indian minister tests positive after getting COVID-19 vaccine trial dose
- Enugu by-election commences hitch-free, peacefully
- News11 months ago
Army approves cigarettes allowance, N20,000 salary increment for soldiers
- Politics1 year ago
Breaking…Kwara assembly suspends 16 LGs chairmen
- Metro8 months ago
BREAKING…. Kwara govt announces total lockdown in Offa
- Education1 year ago
UNILORIN education faculty emerges best in Nigeria
- Politics11 months ago
Gbemi Saraki finally breaks silence, changes political slogan
- Politics1 year ago
Breaking… Kwara governor appoints Yinka Aluko S A Special Duties
- News2 years ago
Sokoto assembly confirms Gov Tambuwal’s 26 comissioner nominees
- Politics2 years ago
Breaking…GOV. ABDULRAZAQ APPOINTS COMMITTEE ON REVIEW OF SALES OF GOVT PROPERTY (See full names)