The University of Benin (UNIBEN), on Wednesday, said its post-direct entry (Post-UDE) admission screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session would hold between Dec. 14 and Dec. 16.
The UNIBEN Public Relations Officer, Dr Benedicta Ehanire, who disclosed this in a statement issued in Benin, said that the exercise would hold in designated centres within Ugbowo campus.
“The screening exercise will be conducted using the Computer-Based Test (CBT) mode.
“All candidates are expected to be seated latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise,” she said.
Ehanire further said that all applications should be made between Nov. 13 and Nov. 30, adding that candidates should have valid email accounts before commencing the application process.
She also urged the candidates to come to the screening centre with the NCDC-prescribed face masks and hand sanitiser, acknowledgement slip and screening invitation slip containing the screening schedule.
The public relations officer, however, said that candidates, who paid after the Nov. 30 deadline, would not be screened.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation