The West African Examinations Council has said the results of the 2020 Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination would be released on Monday, November 2, 2020.
ROYAL NEWS learnt that the release of the results was postponed due to the violence and arson in the country.
WAEC had said the unrest in the country affected some of its offices and operations nationwide.
While giving an update on Sunday, WAEC tweeted, “This is to inform candidates that sat West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for School Candidates, 2020 that the results of that exam will be released by
@waecnigeria tomorrow, Monday, November 2, 2020 by 10:30am.”
ROYAL NEWS had earlier reported that the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination was taken between August 17, 2020 and Saturday, September 12, and the council was expected to release the results on October 27– 45 days after.
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92