The Yola Electricity Distribution Company (YEDC), says it has effected the revised tariff for its customers in Borno, Adamawa, Yobe and Taraba on Nov. 1.
Mr Kingsley Nkemneme, YEDC Senior Manager, Corporate Communications said this in a statement in Maiduguri on Monday.
“Prepaid customers will vend on revised tariff, while postpaid customers would have theirs reflected in November 2020 electricity bills that would be distributed in December.
“Kindly note that YEDC customers are categorised under BANDS C, D and E.
“The approved revised service-based tariff only affects customers under BANDS C with 31 per cent reduction, while customers on BANDS D and E remain frozen, therefore no tariff increase,” Nkemneme said.
He urged customers not to hesitate to visit the company’s website or nearest office for information regarding its services.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes