Nigerian music icon Innocent Idibia, popularly known as Tuface, and more recently 2Baba, turned 43 years old on Tuesday 18 September 2018.
The African Queen crooner, in his own unique way, took to his Instagram page to wish himself a Happy Birthday, albeit in the third person.
Tuface posted a throwback photo with the caption: “Birthday guy I hail ooo! Another happy New year moment. Bless up. HBD innocent.”
Born in the north-central city of Jos, Plateau State, 2Baba is one of the most decorated artistes in Africa, churning out hits after hits over a two-decade career that began with the defunct group Plantashun Boyz.
The Amaka singer is happily married to model and actress Annie Idibia and blessed with children.
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules