A 30-year-old man, Tyson Steele, has been rescued after surviving more than three weeks in the Alaskan wilderness with little food and shelter.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Steele was rescued after a fire destroyed his remote cabin.
He lived on canned foods that survived the blaze and made a basic tent out of debris in the sub-zero temperatures.
Authorities only found Mr Steele after concerned family members asked them to check on him.
He had written an SOS message in the snow by the remains of his house, and video released by Alaska State Troopers shows the moment of his rescue
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide