5 die in Bauchi auto crash
Five people have lost their lives in a lone auto crash at Tashar Durumi village along Bauchi-Jos road on Monday.
Mr Yusuf Abdullahi, the Sector Commander, Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in Bauchi state, said in a Road Traffic Crash report made available to newsmen in Bauchi.
He said that one person sustained serious injury in the accident which involved an OPEL Astra car with registration number JJN-358 PU.
The sector commander said that the vehicle crashed at about 7:05 am to speed violation.
“Six persons were involved in the fatal road crash and there were two male adults and four female adults.
“Five of them lost their lives on the spot and they were four female adults and one male adult,” he said.
Abdullahi adddd that the FRSC personnel at the scene handed over the corpses to the Police in Tashar Durumi while the injured was taken to General Hospital, Toro.
The sector commander advised motorists to always be conscious of traffic rules and regulations while on the road.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu commiserates with India over deadly train crash
- N2bn: Ex-Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen reacts to rumoured EFCC’s arrest
- EFCC grills Buhari’s minister Pauline Tallen
- UN appoints Akinwumi Adesina, Muhtar, Nwuneli into new positions
- We won’t fix petrol prices again – NMDPRA
- Court affirms Iyorchia Ayu’s sack as PDP National Chairman
- Importer to CBN: Tell the truth, Naira has been devalued
- NLC to commence nationwide strike on Wednesday if new petrol price isn’t reversed
- Breaking….. Tinubu announces critical appointments, Gbajabiamila, Akume, Hadejia make list
- FG to fix one refinery before December — Kyari