Why Cubana Chief Priest and Davido unfollowed each other
Details have emerged regarding the alleged ongoing rift between afrobeats singer, Davido and his friend, Cubana Chiefpriest.
According to blogger, Stella Dimorkorkokus, the duo fell out after Cubana Chiefpriest made a disrespectful statement about Davido’s late son, Ifeanyi Adeleke.
It was also gathered that the controversial barman made the statement in the presence of Davido and his wife, Chioma. Stella wrote:
Popular Crooner David and his friend Cubana chief priest have unfollowed each other on Instagram and are presently not in talking terms over alleged disrespect over a statement the Chief priest allegedly made regarding late Ifeanyi Adeleke.
According to sources, the statement Cubana Chief Priest made was disrespectful, very careless and insensitive and made Chioma and Davido weep painful tears.
This made them fall out and Davido unfollowed Cubana Chief priest.Insiders allege that the Chief priest made the statement in presence of his wife and she also chided him for what he said….
Shedding more light on the situation, another insider source claimed that Cubana Chiefpriest had called Davido to congratulate him on the expected birth of his child with baby mama, Amanda.
“While speaking with Davido, Cubana allegedly mentioned that he hopes the baby is a boy so he would replace Chioma’s late son, Ifeanyi.”
Reports claim Chioma heard it and burst into bitter tears while feeling pained and Davido in turn blasted Cubana, stating that he suspects he leaked the gist about his expectant baby mama.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu commiserates with India over deadly train crash
- N2bn: Ex-Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen reacts to rumoured EFCC’s arrest
- EFCC grills Buhari’s minister Pauline Tallen
- UN appoints Akinwumi Adesina, Muhtar, Nwuneli into new positions
- We won’t fix petrol prices again – NMDPRA
- Court affirms Iyorchia Ayu’s sack as PDP National Chairman
- Importer to CBN: Tell the truth, Naira has been devalued
- NLC to commence nationwide strike on Wednesday if new petrol price isn’t reversed
- Breaking….. Tinubu announces critical appointments, Gbajabiamila, Akume, Hadejia make list
- FG to fix one refinery before December — Kyari