Comedian and anchor of The Daily Show, Trevor Noah has criticised President Muhammadu Buhari for banning Twitter.
According to Trevor Noah, what the ban meant is that when the most powerful person in a country is angry with any social media platform, he can stop others from using.
The comedian who stated that African Presidents will always remind the world what a real dictator looks, added that shutting down Twitter is outrageous, indefensible and undemocratic.
Insisting that the Twitter ban in Nigeria was over a deleted tweet of President Buhari, Trevor further revealed that former US President, Donald Trump will be jealous over the ban.
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai
- Peter Obi appeals for calm over cash crunch, challenges banks
- How I confronted insurgency as COAS – Buratai
- Kwara Speaker celebrates Gov. Abdulrazaq at 63
- 2023 polls: Buratai solicits support for Tinubu, APC
- CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63