Comedian and anchor of The Daily Show, Trevor Noah has criticised President Muhammadu Buhari for banning Twitter.
According to Trevor Noah, what the ban meant is that when the most powerful person in a country is angry with any social media platform, he can stop others from using.
The comedian who stated that African Presidents will always remind the world what a real dictator looks, added that shutting down Twitter is outrageous, indefensible and undemocratic.
Insisting that the Twitter ban in Nigeria was over a deleted tweet of President Buhari, Trevor further revealed that former US President, Donald Trump will be jealous over the ban.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate