The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has commenced the 2022 enlistment process of suitable qualified graduates and post-graduates as Direct Short Service (DSSC) cadets in various professions.
A statement by the Director of NAF Public Relations and Information, Air Commodore Edward Gabkwet said “Interested applicants must be Nigerian citizens, single and must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years”.
“Additionally , applicants must possess a minimum qualification of Second Class Upper Division or Upper Credit from recognized Universities, Polytechnics and other tertiary institutions.
“Candidates should also note that NYSC discharge certificate is compulsory.
“Interested applicants are to apply online via NAF recruitment portal at www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng from 19 December 2022 to 30 January 2023.
“Meanwhile, applicants are to note that NAF enlistment processes are Free of Charge and no payment should be made at any point of the exercise.
“Be informed also that the NAF has Not commissioned any agent or person(s) to carry out any activity related to enlistment into the Service.
“Applicants should therefore be weary of fake agents and fake online portals out there to prey on innocent and unsuspecting Nigerians.”
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets