Former BBnaija housemate, Erica was a guest on Rhythm FM Lagos on Monday September 28, where she spoke about Laycon, the winner of Season 5 Big Brother Naija lockdown show.
In her interview with Toke Makinwa, Erica who was disqualified from the show after her altercation with Laycon, said she is happy Layon emerged winner of the reality TV show.
”A lot of people were happy for him. I’m very happy for Laycon. I am happy for him. He wanted this. We all wanted it. I am happy for him and I wish him the best”
When asked whether she thinks they will ever be friends again, Erica answered
”I just move to people according to the energy and time will tell’
Watch the video below.
View this post on Instagram
She was on Rhythym FM this morning where she spoke about Laycon, the winner of Season 5 Big Brother Naija lockdown show. Recall that she was disqualified from the show after her altercation with Laycon. In her interview with Toke Makinwa, she said she was happy for Laycon when he was declared winner of the show. She says time will tell if they will remain as friends.
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling
- Wike donates N70million to families of three slain police officers
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity