Oye Kyme, the former Personal Assistant of popular crossdresser, Idris Okuneye a.k.a Bobrisky, has announced that she’s pregnant.
It can be recalled that earlier this year Bobrisky took to social media to claim that he has adopted the Ivorian lady and flew her down to Nigeria. At the time, the crossdresser promised her heaven on earth and said she will never return to Ivory Coast because Nigeria is now her home.
See his post below,
However, the euphoria didn’t last as few weeks later, Oye Kyme took to her Instagram page to call out the crossdresser for alleged domestic violence and deceit.
Bobrisky fired back at her and it degenerated into a filthy online war. Long story short, Oye Kyme returned to her birth country, Côte d’Ivoire.
In a new development, Oye on Tuesday, September 7, announced that she’s expecting a child and asked Nigerians to guess the father of the child.
Sharing photos of her ‘baby bump’, Oye wrote, ”Guess or tag the father !”
See her post below,
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note