BREAKING….Buhari requests for confirmation of new EFCC boss, his age will surprise you
President Muhammadu Buhari has asked the Senate to confirm Mr Abdulrasheed Bawa as substantive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
In a letter to President of the Senate, Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan, the President said he was acting in accordance with Paragraph 2(3) of Part1, CAP E1 of EFCC Act 2004, according to Femi Adesina,
Special Adviser to the President (Media and Publicity) in a statement issued on Tuesday.
Bawa, 40, is a trained EFCC investigator with vast experience in the investigation and prosecution of Advance Fee Fraud cases, official corruption, bank fraud, money laundering, and other economic crimes.
He has undergone several specialized trainings in different parts of the world, and was one of the pioneer EFCC Cadet Officers in 2005.
Bawa holds a B.Sc degree in Economics, and Masters in International Affairs and Diplomacy.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Poor awareness of Tuberculosis Disease causing havoc in Nigeria – NTBLCP
- Funke Akindele deletes PDP’s political posts on Instagram page
- Popular music legand, Jaigbade Alao is dead
- We’ll review governorship, state assembly election results — INEC
- Adamawa guber: Thugs protest apparent loss of APC’s Binani
- Breaking…. Kano govt imposes 24hrs curfew as NNPP wins guber poll
- Nigeria not practising democracy but ‘Agberocracy’– Apostle Suleman
- Election victory: Kwara CMO Coordinator, Idris Haroon felicitates with Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Dikko Radda of APC declared winner Katsina guber election
- APC candidate, Ahmed Aliyu wins sokoto guber polls