Following the success recorded by the University of Ilorin at the just concluded 35th convocation ceremonies of the institution, the University is currently holding its 281st( special) meeting of Senate in honour of the late 4th Vice Chancellor of the University of Ilorin Prof. Emeritus Adeoye Adeniyi.
ROYAL NEWS report that the late varsity don who dies recently at the age of 95 was the University’s helmsman between 1985 and 1992.
Present at the special meeting is the Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof Sulyman Age Abdulkareem and some selected members of the Senate, Provost of the College of Health Science as well as other principal staff on the “Better by far University”.
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling