Following the success recorded by the University of Ilorin at the just concluded 35th convocation ceremonies of the institution, the University is currently holding its 281st( special) meeting of Senate in honour of the late 4th Vice Chancellor of the University of Ilorin Prof. Emeritus Adeoye Adeniyi.
ROYAL NEWS report that the late varsity don who dies recently at the age of 95 was the University’s helmsman between 1985 and 1992.
Present at the special meeting is the Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof Sulyman Age Abdulkareem and some selected members of the Senate, Provost of the College of Health Science as well as other principal staff on the “Better by far University”.
- (SEE FULL DETAILS) Kwara commissioners and their portfolios
- BREAKING… Party loyalists storm Ilorin as Gov. Abdulrazaq swears-in 16 commissioners, 4 SAs, others
- 100 Ekiti women benefit from NITDA ICT training
- UNILORIN don reveals how theatre art can contribute to national devt.
- Man grusomely murdered in Ilorin by unknown assailants (PHOTOS)
- Sowore: Senate probes alleged court invasion by DSS operatives
- 2020: Senate considers N232.8bn budget for FCT
- Senate moves to end discrimination against women Police
- 24yr-old acclaimed husband arraigned in court over alleged marriage without consent
- Nigeria to begin free visa entry for Africans by 2020