A 35-year-old Kenyan man who married a white woman twice his age, has revealed that he paid her bride price.
Bernard Musyoki who married 70-year-old Deborah insisted that his love is genuine in an interview with a local publication, and also disclosed that he paid paid Ksh100 as her bride price.
Musyoki said they met on Facebook in 2017 and was he supposed to travel to the US to meet her in 2018, but was denied a visa.
I sent her a friend request, after a week, I asked her to marry me and she accepted. We even exchanged vows inbox.”
They kept communicating, and on December 29, 2020, the woman decided to travel to Kenya to meet her prince charming.
Musyoki revealed that Deborah’s parents passed on years ago and he had to negotiate for dowry payment with her and her children.
“They said they wanted only Ksh100 and told me to take it to church as an offering and she said that’s my dowry.”
Musyoki further revealed that Deborah’s children are also older than him but they relate well. He said when their mother told them she had found love again, they accepted him and supported their relationship.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption