President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated Mrs Charity Shekari, a stalwart of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and wife of a former Deputy Governor of Kaduna State, Stephen Shekari, on the occasion of her 60th birthday.
Buhari, in a statement issued by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, in Abuja on Sunday, rejoiced with the journalist, public administrator and technocrat, who, he said, had served in various positions in the state.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Shekari had served as Senior Special Assistant to a former Kaduna State governor, Special Assistant on Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) and Commissioner for Health in the state.
The president commended Shekari for contributing greatly to the development of the state.
While wishing her greater service to the country and to humanity, he prayed for good health and sound mind for the celebrator.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport