1. He was born on 23rd December 1934 in Bauchi and got married in 1954.
2. He attended Elementary School, Bauchi, (1942-45), Middle School, Bauchi, (1945-50) Ahmadu Bello University/Manchester University, (1970-71) Institute of Administration, (1960-61).
3. He was as a Clerical Officer, Bauchi Native Authority (1951-56) Asst Accountant Audit Department, (1957-58) Supervisor, Accounts, Northern Nigeria Government; Admin.Officer, Northern Nigeria Government, (1961-68) Sole Administrator, Tiv Division, Benue Province, (1964-68) Secretary Civil Service Commission, North East State, (1968-70)
4. He served as Permanent Secretary Ministry of Health, West East State, (1971-75) Land and Survey, (1975) Permanent Secretary Ministries of Education, Agriculture and Finance, Bauchi, (1976-79).
5. He retired in 1979 and was appointed Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, 1981- 83 as well as Pro-Chancellor, University of Ilorin, (1997-99) among other appointments.
6. He was a member of Polo Club, Tennis Club, defunct Bauchi People Party (1952-54) Secretary. National Republic Convention, (1991-93) Patron, United Nation Congress Party, (1996-98) Chairman Board of Trustees and National Board of Trustee, Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) since, 1998.
7. He was dethroned from the traditional title of Wazirin Bauchi on 3rd January 2023 by the Emir of Bauchi following disrespectful allegation to Governor Bala Mohammed levelled against him.
8. His daughter, Hajia Sa’adatu Bello Kirfi, a serving commissioner under Governor Mohammed Bala’s government resigned her appointment with immediate effect.
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants