MOC spokesperson Gao Feng said this during a regular news briefing, that import diversification has been promoted and stable channels of commodity trade established, with joint efforts from the ministry and other authorities.
Feng said that looking ahead, the ministry would enhance the policy effects of export credit insurance and credit support, close monitoring of commodity prices, help enterprises reduce costs and expand markets.
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution