The spokesperson of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential Campaign Council, Dino Melaye, has accused the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, of plagiarism.
Melaye accused Tinubu of plagiarizing the campaign manifesto and slogan of the late MKO Abiola.
The former Kogi West Senator said Tinubu copied Abiola’s 1993 presidential campaign slogan out of desperation.
In a tweet, Melaye said Tinubu’s ideas are archaic, adding that they are no longer in tune with present realities in Nigeria.
Melaye said Tinubu’s manifesto was ‘renewed hopelessness.’
He wrote: “In desperation to be like Abiola, Tinubu is photocopying Abiola in all ramifications. Abiola did a Muslim Muslim ticket, and Tinubu is doing Muslim Muslim too. Abiola picked a Kanuri man as Vice President, and Tinubu too picked a Kanuri man too. Abiola’s slogan was Hope 93, and Tinubu’s own is Renewed Hope 2023.
“Actually Renewed Hopelessness. I’m not worried about the age of Tinubu but about the age of his ideas. Too archaic and out of tune with modern realities. Vote Atiku Abubakar.”
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG