Wife of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Dolapo, on Sunday, May 23, paid a condolence visit to the widow of Flt Lt. Alfred Olufade who sadly lost his life in the ill-fated military aircraft that crashed in Kaduna last Friday, May 21.
Late Olufade and his wife got married two months before the tragic incident.
Mrs. Osinbajo gave the devastated wife a warm embrace as she encouraged her to be strong in these very trying times.
Watch a clip from the visit below…
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house
- NiMet alerts on thick dust haze in Kano, Katsina, others
- Naira redesigned: Maximum cash withdrawal now N100,000
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity