Wife of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Dolapo, on Sunday, May 23, paid a condolence visit to the widow of Flt Lt. Alfred Olufade who sadly lost his life in the ill-fated military aircraft that crashed in Kaduna last Friday, May 21.
Late Olufade and his wife got married two months before the tragic incident.
Mrs. Osinbajo gave the devastated wife a warm embrace as she encouraged her to be strong in these very trying times.
Watch a clip from the visit below…
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children