The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji (Dr.) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has extolled the virtues of the Ohinoyi of Ebira land, Alhaji (Dr.) Abdulrahman Ado Ibrahim, as he celebrate his 92nd birthday.
In a goodwill message personally signed to celebrate the nonagenarian, Alhaji Sulu-Gambari, confirmed that the paramount ruler of Ebira land is a foremost monarch and nationalist who has lifted the rich culture and traditions of ebira people to an enviable height.
According to the Emir, “Long life, sound health and peaceful reign on the throne are special gifts and endowment from God bestowed onto His beloved servants. I celebrate with His Royal Majesty, the Ohinoyi and Paramount Ruler of Ebira Land, Alhaji (Dr.) Abdulrahman Ado Ibrahim, on this special occasion of his 92nd birthday on earth.
“As the Chairman of Kogi State Traditional Council, your impacts and positive thoughts since your ascension to the throne have further ensured that the people of Kogi State continue to live together in peace and harmony despite their cultural diversities. The sustained peace and tranquility among the sons and daughters of Ebira land is a true testimony of his leadership qualities as an exemplary and worthy Ambassador.”
The Emir however prayed that Almighty Allah should continue to grant the Ohinoyi sound health, peaceful reign and divine wisdom to further achieve more for the people Ebira land, Kogi State and Nigerians at large.
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92
- CBN’s cash withdrawal policy’ll enhance financial inclusion – Expert
- DSS, oil marketers set to clear petrol queues in 48 hours
- FG gives update on Ajaokuta Steel resuscitation, legal tussle
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks