The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Traditional Rulers Council, Alhaji (Dr.) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has rejoiced with the State Governor, Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq CON, on his 64th birthday celebrations.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari affirmed that the governor has demonstrated spirited efforts towards transforming the state, improving the wellbeing of the citizens as well as fostering peace and harmony across the state since his assumption of office.
In a congratulatory message issued on Monday by his spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, Alhaji Sulu-Gambari who is also the Chancellor of Bayero University Kano, lauded the Governor for his unprecedented interventions across all facets of human endeavours in the state which has further confirmed his genuine love for the people of the state.
The monarch also applauded Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq for supporting traditional institution in the state through the preservation of the cultural heritage of people of state through their respective festivals and events as well as improving on tbe wellbeing of traditional rulers in the state.
He said: “the entire members of the Kwara State Traditional Rulers Council are proud to be associated with His Excellency, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq CON, the Executive Governor of Kwara State and Chairman Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF) for his landmark achievements in the past years and most importantly, on the occasion of his 64th birthday celebrations.
“We pray that Almighty Allah will continue to strengthen the Governor in order to achieve more for our dear state and we pledge our continuous support for his administration in order to sustain the peace and harmony in the state.”
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari therefore urged the people of the state to continue to support government at all levels with prayers, patriotic dispositions as well as obedience to the security agencies at all times.
- Emir of Ilorin condoles former AMCON chairman, Kola Belgore over wife’s death
- NiMet signs MoU with Sahel Consulting on agricultural improvement
- Buhari responsible for rot in Nigeria– Igboho
- NLC protest action may bring anarchy– TUC
- Former Kwara NUJ secretary, Timothy Nathaniel for burial Feb. 26-27
- Account for toll gate, parking lots fees since 2015, Court orders FAAN
- Adamawa hunters collaborate with Army to fight criminalities
- CSOs urge NASS to probe FG over $3.4billion COVID-19 loan, subsidy savings, others
- ARRANT NONSENSE: MURIC REPLIES MAN WHO SAID REMI TINUBU SHOULD BE KILLED
- JUST IN…. Former NBA national president, emerges as LP guber candidate in Edo