“The late Balogun Alanamu was a committed traditional Chief whose contributions to the peaceful co-existence of his community and the larger emirate was never doubted”, the Emir said in a condolence message issued by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona.
“Inna lilahi waina ilaehi rojihun”, he said with total submission to the will of God.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari expressed sadness over the incidence and further confirmed that the deceased was loyal, diligent, committed and passionate about the unity and progress of Ilorin Emirate and humanity at large.
He prayed Almighty Allah to repose his soul, forgive his shortcomings, accept his good deeds and admit him into Al-janatul firdaos.
The Emir therefore besieged Allah to grant his families both immediate and extended the fortitude to bear the great loss.
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*
- Meet Prince Fahad Okechukwu Emetumah, a Lawyer turned Musician
- Only security can guarantee peace, economic growth –Minister
- UNSCR 2250: FG, groups seek support for lasting peace among youths
- FG, Foreign Football Agents, Others Partner Obasa Cup
- Senators donate N1m each to victims of Kaduna drone misfire
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector