The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, will tomorrow (Friday) pay Eid-el-Fitr sallah homage to Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at the state government house.
This is contained in a statement issued by the Emir’s spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona on Thursday.
The Emir, according to his Personal Assistant, Alhaji Murtala Abdulraheem, is expected to depart the Palace by 9.30am along with top traditional Chiefs in the Ilorin Emirate.
ROYAL NEWS reports that other activities marking this year’s Eid-el-Fitr sallah shall also witness the regular Friday Jumat prayer to be led by the Chief Imam of Ilorin, Dr. Muhammad Bashir Soliu OON.
The statement however thanked youths and residents of Ilorin for their supports and loyalty to the constituted authorities before, during and after the prayers held at the Ilorin Eid praying ground.
- Private sector impressed as Gov AbdulRazaq declares open 10th Kwara Trade Fair
- Emefiele’s Naira redesign ran farmers bankrupt – FG
- Let’s use media to fight drug, internet fraud- Akogun
- UNILORIN Don canvasses creation of National Examination Malpractices Board
- UNILORIN emerges 9th in global ranking for Int’l students
- Kwara garment factory will be largest in West Africa at full capacity–MD
- WRITERS MOURN DEATH OF VETERAN POET, ỌLÁŃREWAJÚ ADÉPOJÙ
- Powerful Nigerian poet and author, Olarewaju Adepoju dies at 83
- Veteran NTA news caster, Aisha Bello Mustapha is dead
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*