The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, will tomorrow (Friday) pay Eid-el-Fitr sallah homage to Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at the state government house.
This is contained in a statement issued by the Emir’s spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona on Thursday.
The Emir, according to his Personal Assistant, Alhaji Murtala Abdulraheem, is expected to depart the Palace by 9.30am along with top traditional Chiefs in the Ilorin Emirate.
ROYAL NEWS reports that other activities marking this year’s Eid-el-Fitr sallah shall also witness the regular Friday Jumat prayer to be led by the Chief Imam of Ilorin, Dr. Muhammad Bashir Soliu OON.
The statement however thanked youths and residents of Ilorin for their supports and loyalty to the constituted authorities before, during and after the prayers held at the Ilorin Eid praying ground.
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants