BY AROWONA ABDULAZEEZ
The Emir of Yashikira in the Baruten Local Government Area of Kwara State, His Royal Highness, Alhaji Usman Seriki Umaru, Sabi Kpasi II, will be conferred with the Honorary Award of Doctorate in Juristic Sciences, Administration and Politics of the Universite D’Abomey-Calavi in the Republic of Benin.
In a letter of invitation signed by Professor Brice Augustine SINSIN and made available to ROYAL NEWS, the event is scheduled to hold on Monday 25, September 2017 while the first class traditional ruler is also expected to deliver a paper titled: “The place of traditional institutions in the constitution of modern nation”.
It was also gathered that the event also marks the 7th colloquy of sciences, cultures, and technology of the university with the theme: “Arts, sciences, and technologies towards the socio-economic development of nations”.
- 8 facts about the most handsome Emir in Nigeria… No. 7 will wow you
- More Photos: Emir of Ilorin receives Oluwo of Iwo at his Palace
- INTERVIEW with Emir of Yashikira
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector
- Emir Sulu-Gambari hosts Kauran Namoda, Imo monarchs in Ilorin (PHOTOS)
- PHOTO NEWS: EFCC Ilorin zonal organises road-walk against corruption
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List