BY AROWONA ABDULAZEEZ
The Emir of Yashikira in the Baruten Local Government Area of Kwara State, His Royal Highness, Alhaji Usman Seriki Umaru, Sabi Kpasi II, will be conferred with the Honorary Award of Doctorate in Juristic Sciences, Administration and Politics of the Universite D’Abomey-Calavi in the Republic of Benin.
In a letter of invitation signed by Professor Brice Augustine SINSIN and made available to ROYAL NEWS, the event is scheduled to hold on Monday 25, September 2017 while the first class traditional ruler is also expected to deliver a paper titled: “The place of traditional institutions in the constitution of modern nation”.
It was also gathered that the event also marks the 7th colloquy of sciences, cultures, and technology of the university with the theme: “Arts, sciences, and technologies towards the socio-economic development of nations”.
- 8 facts about the most handsome Emir in Nigeria… No. 7 will wow you
- More Photos: Emir of Ilorin receives Oluwo of Iwo at his Palace
- INTERVIEW with Emir of Yashikira
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign