A season educationist and former Managing Director of the defunct Continental Merchant Bank, Prof. Ibrahim Ayagi is dead. He was aged 80.
Prof. Ibrahim Ayagi, proprietor of Hassan Ibrahim Gwarzo College in Kano died on Saturday after a protracted illness.
He died on Saturday and would be buried by 5 pm at the deceased residence opposite Gwale Secondary School.
Prof. Ibrahim Ayagi was a Commissioner for Economic Development in Kano State from 1975-1978 and also served as the Director-General of Kano Foundation from 1987-1990 among enviable appointments.
- FG vows to increase workers’ minimum wage
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely
- Ibadan records another protest over scarcity of fuel, new naira notes
- Peter Obi arrives Kwara for Presidential Campaign rally (photos)