A season educationist and former Managing Director of the defunct Continental Merchant Bank, Prof. Ibrahim Ayagi is dead. He was aged 80.
Prof. Ibrahim Ayagi, proprietor of Hassan Ibrahim Gwarzo College in Kano died on Saturday after a protracted illness.
He died on Saturday and would be buried by 5 pm at the deceased residence opposite Gwale Secondary School.
Prof. Ibrahim Ayagi was a Commissioner for Economic Development in Kano State from 1975-1978 and also served as the Director-General of Kano Foundation from 1987-1990 among enviable appointments.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections