Ex-Gov. Fayemi’s deputy, Bisi Egbeyemi dies at 78
Otunba Bisi Egbeyemi who served as Deputy Governor to immediate past Governor Kayode Fayemi as is dead at the age of 78.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the ex-deputy governor died in a private hospital in Ado-Ekiti, the state capital.
He died on Friday night at about 8pm after a brief illness after his last public appearance on February 25, during the presidential and National Assembly election.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- World Athletics bans transgender women from women’s competition
- I will run Peter Obi’s model of governance in Abia State – Alex Otti
- No clandestine meeting between Oriwoola, Tinubu– Onanuga
- I won election before without Peter Obi – Alex Otti
- IESA welcomes Alfanla’s emergence as UNILORIN’s Registrar-designate
- My suspension by Ayu last kick of a dead horse — Fayose
- 10th NASS: Experience, competence should be criteria for leadership positions —-Bamidele
- Nigeria Air to Take-off Before End of Buhari’s Administration—-Sirika
- NSIB Sets To Release Report Soon–– DG
- Ekweremadu, wife, doctor found guilty of organ trafficking