President of the Ninth Senate, Senator Ahmad Lawan, mourns the death of Hajiya Fatsuma Kyari, who passed in Abuja, on Monday, after a brief illness.
Hajiya Fatsuma, who died at 67 was the mother-in-law of Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum.
Lawan, in a condolence message to Governor Zulum, describes the passing of Hajiya Fatsuma Kyari as a heartbreaking loss.
He recalls that the compassionate gestures by the deceased impacted the lives of many people positively.
The message reads, “It is with deep sadness and gratitude to almighty Allah that I mourn the passing of our Hajiya Fatsuma Kyari, the mother-in-law of my brother, Governor Prof. Babagana Zulum. My heart goes out to the entire Zulum family during this difficult time.
“Our mother-in-law, Hajiya Fatsuma Kyari, was a pillar of strength and support to almost everyone she came across. Her kindness, compassion, and wisdom will be deeply missed by all who had the privilege of knowing her.
“As we come together to mourn her loss, let us also celebrate her life and the positive impact she had on those around her. My thoughts and prayers are with my brother, His Excellency, Governor Babagana Zulum and his entire family.
“May the gentle soul of late Hajiya Fatsuma Kyari rest in Aljannatul Firdaus. Amin.”
- Private sector impressed as Gov AbdulRazaq declares open 10th Kwara Trade Fair
- Emefiele’s Naira redesign ran farmers bankrupt – FG
- Let’s use media to fight drug, internet fraud- Akogun
- UNILORIN Don canvasses creation of National Examination Malpractices Board
- UNILORIN emerges 9th in global ranking for Int’l students
- Kwara garment factory will be largest in West Africa at full capacity–MD
- WRITERS MOURN DEATH OF VETERAN POET, ỌLÁŃREWAJÚ ADÉPOJÙ
- Powerful Nigerian poet and author, Olarewaju Adepoju dies at 83
- Veteran NTA news caster, Aisha Bello Mustapha is dead
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*