Facts have emerged on the reasons why Nigeria’s Football Team, Super Eagles lost the bid to proceed to the Qatar 2022 world cup, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
The Abuja Grassroots Advocacy Projects an FCT natives group on Tueaday claimed responsibility for the defeat of the Nigeria Super Eagles against the Ghana national team.
In a statement signed by the Buhun Barkonun Abuja, Yunusa Ahmadu Yusuf, the group claimed that since the Nigerian Government was adamant in compensating the original occupants of the kukwaba district before their partial resettlement to kubwa.
He said: “Nigeria should never expect any victory from both local and international tournament where the Abuja National stadium was used.
“The group also claimed the Federal Government was treating the FCT natives like third class citizens and the long term consequences will continue to haunt and demean Nigeria’s dignity until the the long aged issues against the Nigeria government are addressed.”
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated
- How pastors treWe both wept when Sammie Okposo told me how pastors treated him – Apostle Suleman
- My presidential ambition is for Nigeria’s future– Peter Obi
- PDP reschedules campaign flag off in Nasarawa over police permit
- UniAbuja ASUU protest unpaid salaries
- Unilorin V-C extols Prof. Gambari’s virtues @ 78