Fulani Community of Kachia grazing reserve, Ladduga, in Kachia local government area of Kaduna State is to honour the Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Buhari, for receiving baby of the year 2020, who’s an indigene of the community.
“Ladduga community in Kachia Local Government Area has a record of peaceful coexistence with other communities for years”, it stated, adding that “the event will also present honorarium award to the executive Governor of Kaduna State and special recognition to speaker, House of Representatives wife who received the baby on behalf of the first Lady.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment