Funke Akindele deletes PDP’s political posts on Instagram page
Nollywood actress cum politician, Funke Akindele has deleted all political posts from her Instagram page.
Taking a look at Funke’s Instagram page, the Box Office queen deleted all political posts concerning herself and her principal and governorship candidate, Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran better known as Jandor after they contested under the People’s Democratic Party for governor and deputy governor positions in Lagos state.
Funke’s action comes hours after the 2023 gubernatorial elections took place in Lagos admidst reports of thuggery and tribalism.
Earlier that Funke Akindele lost her polling unit 019, Ita Aro square, Àga/Ijimu ward in Ikorodu, Lagos State to the incumbent governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
According to the results collated from the polling unit, PDP secured a total of 19 votes while APC scored 77 votes. Labour Party polled 3 votes.
Meanwhile, the actress’s twin son celebrated her on mother’s day yesterday.
A video shared on Funke’s Instagram story captured the beautiful moment when Zack and Zion penned a warming written message to celebrate their mother.
The boys wished their mom a happy mother’s day while also declaring their unfailing love
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- NGF: Tinubu congratulates Gov. AbdulRazaq, Uzodinma
- Alleged N4bn: EFCC drills Ex-Gov. Kayode Fayemi in Ilorin
- I never indicated interest to be 10th Assembly’s Senate President— Lawan
- Insecurity: Tinubu gives Service Chiefs Matching Order
- Breaking…..CBN debunks rumour on alleged Naira devaluation
- Folashade Tinubu adds ‘First Daughter of FRN’ to her Twitter bio
- INEC rejects certified true copies of documents tendered by Atiku, PDP
- CBN devalues Naira to 630 per dollar
- Hajj 2023: Again, MAX Air makes another emergency landing in Kano
- How MDAs abused N3.8trn Service Wide Vote, by Senate