Gov. Bagudu mourns 4 accident victims
Gov. Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi on Monday paid sympathy visit to families of victims of Saturday’s auto crash in which four people died in the state.
The deceased died when their vehicle crashed along Kangiwa-Kamba road.
The governor who visited the victims’ families at Bui village in Arewa Local Government Area, prayed Allah to forgive the deceased and admit them into Aljannah Firdausi.
He urged families of the victims to take solace in the will of the Almighty and have the fortitude to bear the loss.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- NGF: Tinubu congratulates Gov. AbdulRazaq, Uzodinma
- Alleged N4bn: EFCC drills Ex-Gov. Kayode Fayemi in Ilorin
- I never indicated interest to be 10th Assembly’s Senate President— Lawan
- Insecurity: Tinubu gives Service Chiefs Matching Order
- Breaking…..CBN debunks rumour on alleged Naira devaluation
- Folashade Tinubu adds ‘First Daughter of FRN’ to her Twitter bio
- INEC rejects certified true copies of documents tendered by Atiku, PDP
- CBN devalues Naira to 630 per dollar
- Hajj 2023: Again, MAX Air makes another emergency landing in Kano
- How MDAs abused N3.8trn Service Wide Vote, by Senate