Governor Gboyega Oyetola of Osun State on Monday abolished the same uniform policy introduced by the administration of ex-Governor Rauf Aregbesola.
But the government retained the ‘Opon Imo’ initiative introduced by the same administration.
The decision of the cabinet was announced by Funke Egbemode, the State Commissioner for Information and Civic Orientation, after the State Executive Council meeting held earlier in the day.
The state cabinet also cancelled the middle schools introduced by the Aregbesola administration and directed that students in public schools across the state should return to wearing their previous uniforms effective the next academic session.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment