A businessman, Mr Justine Onu on Monday, urged a Customary Court in Jikwoyi, Abuja, to dissolve his marriage to his wife, Joyce, alleging that he caught her having sexual intercourse with his cousin.
The petitioner told the court that his wife was very promiscuous and he was tired of the marriage.
Onu informed the court that he had developed high blood pressure because of his wife’s alleged promiscuous character.
He further alleged that his wife was irresponsible and does not take care of the children or cook for the family.
The respondent, Joyce, however, denied all allegations
The presiding judge Labaran Gusau, adjourned the matter until Nov. 8, for further hearing.
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC