Yvonne Jegede has responded after a follower said it’s clear she misses her ex husband, Olakunle Fawole, aka Abounce.
The actress had gone on Instagram to share photos she took with her late mother-in-law, Bukky Ajayi.
In the caption, she added how much she misses the veteran actress and said that her son will be proud to know about his grandmother.
A follower then commented: “U don dey miss your husband be that.”
And Yvonne responded: “No honey. I love my life as it is.”
Yvonne Jegede shared a beautiful relationship with the late actress, Bukky Ajayi. Sadly, her marriage with Bukky Ajayi’s son, Olakunle Fawole, didn’t work out.
- SAD….34-year-old Sodiq Adebisi dies during football training
- 150 Days in Office: CDS, Gen. CG Musa: A Pragmatic silent achiever
- Ibadan-based herbalist, Ojuwoni Atakoro, one other remanded in Ilorin prison
- Proper use of national budget, critical to economic dev —Akpabio
- EFCC, DSS, NCoS bosses To Face Reps C’ttee Over Failed Attempt To Rearrest Emefiele
- Senator Hussaini sympathises with Kaduna people over misdirected bombing
- Senator Natasha seeks NCDMB, NAFDAC partnership on alternative medicine
- Senate gives NPA 48hrs ultimatum to produce unaccounted $1.8bn
- KWASACA seeks stakeholders’ support to end HIV/AIDS by 2030
- Kwara govt collaborates with NDLEA to fight drug abuse