Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the Edo Sept. 19 governorship election has promised to revamp the industrial sector of the state if elected governor.
Mr John Mayaki, Chairman, Edo APC Media Campaign Council, disclosed this in a statement issued on Wednesday in Benin.
According to him, Ize-Iyamu gave the assurance while addressing members of the Benin Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (BENCCIMA).
The APC candidate pledged to address the lapses and neglect in the state industrial sector, saying that the sector had huge potential to create employment and development.
Ize-Iyamu promised functional infrastructure, support for women operating local and small scale businesses if elected governor of the state.
He assured that he would partner the BENCCIMA in the execution of his SIMPLE agenda if elected governor.
He also presented copies of his SIMPLE agenda to the chamber.
President of BENCCIMA, Mrs Helen Atekha-Odemwingie, said the industrial sector in the state urgently required a life line to bounce back to being productive.
Atekha-Odemwingie said the SIMPLE agenda of the APC candidate proffered workable solution to reposition the state, adding that the APC candidate understood the challenges facing the state.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment