Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez are engaged
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos is engaged to his girlfriend, Lauren Sanchez, after nearly five years together, according to Page Six.
The outlet reported that rumors of the engagement have made the rounds for months after Sanchez was spotted wearing a heart-shaped ring. News that they began dating came in 2019 after Bezos’ divorce from his wife Mackenzie Scott.
The pair were married for almost 24 years.
Bezos and Sanchez are in the South of France for the Cannes Film Festival and have been staying on his $500 million yacht that features a mermaid that looks similar to Sanchez adorning the prow.
Sanchez previously told The Wall Street Journal that Bezos “makes me laugh all the time. He can be goofy.”
On his birthday, she wrote about Bezos in a lengthy social media post.
“They don’t see the man who puts everything aside to help a sick friend, but my eyes do,” she said.
“They don’t see the man who wakes up early every morning to make breakfast for the kids so they can laugh and talk about life and science and how to make this world a better place — my eyes do. They don’t see the man who wants everyone to feel joy, who’s heart is immeasurable and who’s ability to love is infinite”.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate amends ICPC Act, slams 2yr imprisonment on false petitioners
- FG roads: NASS approves Buhari’s request of N16.7bn refund to Borno
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer To Tinubu: Don’t inherit Buhari’s hostility
- Adegoke’s Murder: Court sentences Adedoyin to death
- Gov Otti reveals plan to recruit 5,000 teachers in Abia
- 10th NASS: Igbo Senate Presidency still alive, says Kalu
- Court sentences Rahmon Adedoyin, 3 others to death
- DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking – EFCC
- Fuel scarcity: KWSG to revoke CoO of erring filling stations
- Gov Abba Yusuf issues executive order to probe Ganduje