Former Flying Eagles head coach, John Obuh has been appointed as new chairman of Nigeria Premier League club, Abia Warriors.
The 63-year old who replaces Emeka Inyama was recently involved with AS Roma Academy, Abuja.
Checks revealed that this is the first time he will be managing the affairs of a club having spent most of his time in the football circle as a coach.
Obuh’s last coaching job in the Nigeria Premier League was with Akwa United in 2019.
He once had stint with Niger Tornadoes, Kwara United, Sharks and Rangers.
- Private sector impressed as Gov AbdulRazaq declares open 10th Kwara Trade Fair
- Emefiele’s Naira redesign ran farmers bankrupt – FG
- Let’s use media to fight drug, internet fraud- Akogun
- UNILORIN Don canvasses creation of National Examination Malpractices Board
- UNILORIN emerges 9th in global ranking for Int’l students
- Kwara garment factory will be largest in West Africa at full capacity–MD
- WRITERS MOURN DEATH OF VETERAN POET, ỌLÁŃREWAJÚ ADÉPOJÙ
- Powerful Nigerian poet and author, Olarewaju Adepoju dies at 83
- Veteran NTA news caster, Aisha Bello Mustapha is dead
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*