ROYAL NEWS reports that the deceased died at the early hours of Sunday after a brief illness and she had been buried according to Islamic rites.
A statement issued by the Head of the Ibitoye family, Alhaji Sikiru Yusuf, the fidau prayers will hold on Saturday 15th January 2022 at the deceased’s residence inside Legislative Quaters Estate, along new Yidi road, Ilorin, the Kwara State capital begining from 9am.
The deceased is survived by her siblings, children and grandchildren.
Similarly, the entire management of KAM Holding Ltd., have commiserated with the GMD/CEO, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, over the death of his sister.
This is contained in a condolence message signed by the Media and Public Relations Manager of the firm, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Monday.
The statement described the unfortunate incidence as a huge and irreplaceable loss to the entire Ibitoye family as well as to Dr. Yusuf in particular.
It however urged the immediate and extended families of the deceased to take solace in the fact that, “From God we come and to Him we shall all return.”
“May almighty Allah be pleased with her soul and grant her Al-janatul firdaos and also give the family the fortitude to bear the great loss”, the statement added.
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG