The Secretary to the Council and Registrar of the Polytechnic, Mr. Kolawole Sheye Akande, stated this in a statement on Thursday.
He noted that the two appointments are for a term of five years, ROYAL NEWS reports.
The appointment takes effects from 13th June, and 10th July, 2022, for the new Polytechnic Librarian and Bursar respectively.
The statement further said that the appointment of the two officers were based on their brilliant performance during the interview jointly conducted by Committee of Council and Academic Board.
The newly appointed Bursar, Mr. Mohammed Baba Ibrahim was a Chief Accountant; Controller of Finance and Account at Kwara State Environmental Protection Agency.
He is from Lafiagi in Edu Local Government Area of Kwara State, married with children.
While the newly appointed Polytechnic Librarian, Dr. Shuaib Agboola Olarongbe is a senior lecturer, Faculty of Communication and Information Science, University of Ilorin.
He is from Ilorin West Local Government Area of Kwara State, married with children.
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus