Kwara State University, Malete has again recorded one hundred per cent success in the latest round of academic programmes presented to the National Universities Commission, (NUC).
In a letter to the Vice-Chancellor of the Institution and signed by the Director of Accreditations of the Commission, Dr. Maryam Sali, KWASU was successful in all the 11 academic programmes presented in the October/November 2021 round of accreditation exercise.
The programmes which are in the areas of Engineering, Basic Medical Science, Law, Environmental Science, Administration, Science and Arts will enhance KWASU’s drive to produce quality human resources in the different disciplines for the advancement of the country.
The programmes which received accreditation are;
1 Common Law
2. Common and Islamic Law
3.Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering
4. Civil Engineering
6. Material Science.
7. Medical Laboratory Science
8. Yoruba Language
9. Public Administration
11. Fine and Applied Arts.
In a message to the KWASU Community, the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Muhammed Mustapha Akanbi (SAN) congratulated staff and students of the University for the feat.
The VC noted that the latest success is a further call to more advancement, commitment and dedication from all the University Community.
He therefore pledged the readiness of his administration to support staff and students who are pushing the frontiers of knowledge, innovation, and community development.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- ONDO: 77 victims found underground were awaiting second coming of Jesus Christ— Pastors
- MURIC TO NECO : PLEASE SHIFT EXAM FROM SALAH DAY
- GOC urges troops not to be distracted by operational hardships
- Customs Onne Port command generates N115.26bn in H1
- Gov. Abdulrazaq approves job recruitment in Kwara
- UNICEF Commends the Rescue of Over 50 Abducted Children in Ondo
- Buhari inaugurates 55km road in Yobe
- 11 die in incinerated vehicles on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
- Ekiti residents urge governor-elect to give priority to security
- EMIR OF ILORIN COMMISERATES WITH OKE-ODE COMMUNITY, KWARA NUJ