Kwara State University, Malete has again recorded one hundred per cent success in the latest round of academic programmes presented to the National Universities Commission, (NUC).
In a letter to the Vice-Chancellor of the Institution and signed by the Director of Accreditations of the Commission, Dr. Maryam Sali, KWASU was successful in all the 11 academic programmes presented in the October/November 2021 round of accreditation exercise.
The programmes which are in the areas of Engineering, Basic Medical Science, Law, Environmental Science, Administration, Science and Arts will enhance KWASU’s drive to produce quality human resources in the different disciplines for the advancement of the country.
The programmes which received accreditation are;
1 Common Law
2. Common and Islamic Law
3.Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering
4. Civil Engineering
6. Material Science.
7. Medical Laboratory Science
8. Yoruba Language
9. Public Administration
11. Fine and Applied Arts.
In a message to the KWASU Community, the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Muhammed Mustapha Akanbi (SAN) congratulated staff and students of the University for the feat.
The VC noted that the latest success is a further call to more advancement, commitment and dedication from all the University Community.
He therefore pledged the readiness of his administration to support staff and students who are pushing the frontiers of knowledge, innovation, and community development.
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1
- Late KWASU VC: University Releases Appreciation Notification
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor