33-year-old Grammy winner, Lizzo has fired back at those criticizing her over the totally sheer purple gown she wore with nothing but a thong and pasties underneath, to Cardi B’s dancehall-themed birthday party last week.
The “Truth Hurts” singer clapped back at her “haters” in an Instagram live session. Lizzo said;
“It’s very funny to me that people are upset that I’m wearing a see-through outfit or that I’m twerking in a see-through outfit.
“[They’re saying], ‘This is disgusting… Don’t you have bills to pay? Don’t you got mouths to feed, including your own? Don’t you have a life to live? Don’t you want to fall in love and make friends?’ Don’t you got s—to do?
“Go read the news, bitch, before I read you, ho. The f—k! Why are you worried about me?”
Lizzo then underscored her statement by pulling down her pants and slapping her bare bottom. “Kiss my ass. Kiss my fat black ass, bitch,” she concluded.
The singer wasn’t the only one showing skin at Cardi’s party; the birthday girl herself wore fishnets with a bra made from leather-woven chains, while Teyana Taylor and Winnie Harlow both rocked sheer crocheted outfits in Rastafarian colors.
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries