Kwara gets new FRC chief, others
Gov. AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq of Kwara has approved the appointment of Mr Abubakar Uthman as Chairman of the state’s Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC).
This is contained in a statement issued by the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Mr Rafiu Ajakaye, on Tuesday in Ilorin.
“Uthman is a graduate from the University of Jos. He was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1982.
“He had served the public in various capacities, including as chairman of the Federal Government’s Investigative Committee on the Nigerian Railway Corporation’s Landed Properties in 2010-2011, and Chairman of Local Government Election Tribunal Dutse, Jigawa State, in 1996.
“Other members of the Commission are former Commissioner for Environment, Mrs Oyedun Funke; former banker and grassroots politician, Alhaji Yusuf AbdulGaniyu Yusuf, and retired teacher, Abdul Gana Lukpada,” the statement read in part.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- ICPC arraigns ex-JAMB’s Ojerinde, 4 children over alleged fraud
- World Athletics bans transgender women from women’s competition
- I will run Peter Obi’s model of governance in Abia State – Alex Otti
- No clandestine meeting between Oriwoola, Tinubu– Onanuga
- I won election before without Peter Obi – Alex Otti
- IESA welcomes Alfanla’s emergence as UNILORIN’s Registrar-designate
- My suspension by Ayu last kick of a dead horse — Fayose
- 10th NASS: Experience, competence should be criteria for leadership positions —-Bamidele
- Nigeria Air to Take-off Before End of Buhari’s Administration—-Sirika
- NSIB Sets To Release Report Soon–– DG