Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has congratulated the Olofa of Offa Oba Mufutau Muhammed Gbadamosi Esuwoye II on his 59th birthday anniversary, describing his reign as hugely impactful and fruitful for the Offa community and beyond.
“I send our felicitations to His Royal Majesty the Olofa of Offa on his 59th birthday anniversary today. May Almighty Allah grant His Royal Majesty good health and long life on the stool of his forbears. I join sons and daughters of Offa, and the entire state, to commend his resourcefulness, statesmanship, his personal investments in ensuring that his community continues to stand out for good things, his commitment to socio-cultural and economic growth of the ancient town, as well as his support for the government’s peace and developmental efforts in the state,” the Governor said in a statement.
The Governor urges the first class monarch to continue to lead the initiatives for development and peace in Offa, saying posterity will judge him right as he continues to bring honour and class to the stool of his forebears.
Governor AbdulRazaq prays Allah to grant His Royal Majesty more peaceful reign in good health.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)