The Kwara State Government has assured Tertiary Institutions in the State of Government’s commitment and support at ensuring qualitative service delivery.
The State Commissioner for Tertiary Education, Senior Ibrahim Sulyman, gave the assurance on Thursday while inspecting facilities at Pinnacle Resource Centre, Igbona, in Oyun Local Government Area of the State.
Sulyman explained that the visit became imperative, following the State Government’s approval of the Centre, which necessitated another round of inspection of the facilities, to ensure that all requirements are put in place to project a better standard of the Resource Centre.
The Commissioner, who assured the Centre of government’s cooperation and support, expressed satisfaction with the provision of modern technological facilities for training in Vocational and Enterpreneural skills.
He commended the Management of the Centre for the innovation, which he described as a priceless service to humanity that is aimed at improving the lives of Kwara youths.
Earlier in his welcome address, the Chairman, Board of Trustees of the Centre, Alhaji Moshood Oyeleke commended the administration of Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq for his giant strides in the education sector.
Alh. Oyeleke disclosed that the Centre is fully equipped with state-of-the- art facilities to enhance training in both Vocational and Enterpreneural skills to better the lives of Youths.
The Resource Centre at inception, Oyeleke said, is ready to engage youths in several trainings for free, after which more trainings shall be offered at subsidized rates in the nearest future.
The Chairman further disclosed the readiness of the Centre for an enhanced collaboration with the State Government, towards engaging youths to become job creators and making them productive ambassadors.
He also appreciated the efforts of the Commissioner at fast tracking the approval and pledged to maintain standard at the Centre.
The Commissioner also paid an unscheduled visits to PAN Africa College of Education and the College Health Technology both in Offa.
- I’ll continue to prioritise education, says Gov Sule
- Police cautions governors against frustrating opposition parties’ campaign
- We’ll recover semester, session lost to strike – ASUU
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke