The Kwara State Government has announced the postponement of the 2020 Common Entrance Examination earlier rescheduled for today, Saturday, 24th October, 2020.
The State Commissioner for Education and Human Capital Development, Hajia Fatimah Bisola Ahmed said the decision was taken after a critical look at the situation in the State.
In her words, “the Common Entrance Examination that was slated for Saturday, 24th October, 2020 has been postponed until further notice. This is as a result of youth unrest which is a threat to the security of our pupils and the society at large.”
Hajia Ahmed assured parents and guardians that the state government will communicate the new date to them as soon as possible.
She,however, appealed to parents and guardians to be vigilant and monitor the movement of their wards.
Yakub K. Aliagan
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Train attack victims: FG reveals details on alleged ransome paid
- AbdulRazaq greets Muslims, attends Kwara’s annual Maulid celebration
- Buhari presents N20.51trn 2023 budget to National Assembly
- Gbajabiamila Pledges Timely Passage of 2023 Budget
- Al-Hikmah varsity Founder offers scholarships to late Sheikh Aboto’s children
- Oil theft has put economic diversification under serious threat—-Lawan
- BREAKING…Appeal Court orders ASUU to call off strike
- Buhari makes last budget presentation as president
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday