This is to announce that the Vice-Chancellor on behalf of Senate of the Kwara State University has directed that all undergraduate Examinations scheduled to hold today, 24th October, 2020 be suspended till further notice.
This directive is as a result of the 24 hour curfew declared last night by the Kwara State Government.
The University Community will be informed of new development in due course.
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn
- Over 50 Emirs, others witness late Dutse monarch’s funeral prayer
- Emir Sulu-Gambari commiserates with Jigawa govt. over Dutse monarch’s death
- Gov. AbdulRazaq inaugurates APC campaign council in Kwara
- Media expert harps on importance of free press on democracy