By Aminat Isah
Nigeria’s Minister for Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, will today (Tuesday) visit Enugu State in continuation of the inspection of some ongoing federal government projects in the state.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that while in Enugu the capital city of Enugu State, the Minister will also pay a courtesy visit on Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, to further restate the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government’s commitment to project execution across the nation.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Train attack victims: FG reveals details on alleged ransome paid
- AbdulRazaq greets Muslims, attends Kwara’s annual Maulid celebration
- Buhari presents N20.51trn 2023 budget to National Assembly
- Gbajabiamila Pledges Timely Passage of 2023 Budget
- Al-Hikmah varsity Founder offers scholarships to late Sheikh Aboto’s children
- Oil theft has put economic diversification under serious threat—-Lawan
- BREAKING…Appeal Court orders ASUU to call off strike
- Buhari makes last budget presentation as president
- Nigeria needs increased budgetary allocation to make headway in pursuit for Universal Health Coverage—Fayemi
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday